Thursday, April 16, 2015

Alesana!!!!


Hey everyone, I'm just checking in and super excited for tomorrow night.  I will be attending a Alesana show! I have checked out Alesana's recently streamed songs and I have this to say, THEY ARE INSANE! I gotta say, I'm sure it's going to be a sick show tomorrow night!  I like that no matter how much they change their sound, they still have their signature sound. Also they make brilliant artwork for their albums. I do however feel like they're so underrated. They deserve to have more fans than what they have. I'm proud to say I'm a loyal fan to them and look forward to seeing them tomorrow. I will write about it after tomorrow have a good night folks!
Seriously take a listen:
These are just couple songs, imagine the rest.



Down here as some pictures from last years show






No comments:

Post a Comment