Thursday, May 26, 2016

Done

Helloooo everyone, I'm back again. Been busy with figuring out if I'm graduating and guess what? I am, so I've been running around figuring out what to do with the day of graduation. Yikes! I found my dress for the ceremony and now that my degree is wrapped up I have to figure out what to do with myself. I've been working and will continue to work as well as now do a part time job in my field. The upside to all the tedious little school things being done is that I can now focus a more on my blogging and in general writing. Woot! Woot!

In the previous two Quinceaneras I made the girls a gift.  For Janet I made a life size version of her childhood bunny and for Ariana I made her some blinged out converse. For my niece Lupita I'm going to make her both.  Blinged out converse and a stuffed Pikachu... random but that's her favorite plush animal.  Sooooo I'm going to make one from scratch

I'll be updating my progress over the next few weeks.  The quinceanera is in July so I will be updating as it gets closer to then. :)

Also as a graduation gift my boyfriend got me tickets to see Pierce The Veil! :D I cannot describe how surprised and how excited I am for this. I'll be blogging about that concert soon too when it happens :D.


No comments:

Post a Comment