Thursday, May 12, 2016

Update: Up Next in July

Hey everyone that reads this blog, guess what??? There is going to be another Quinceanera coming up soon. I have yet another niece that will be celebrating her 15th birthday with the dancing, the dress, and the people in July. So keep an eye out for that next blog in July about her party.
These are some of the salt shakers decorated as flowers that my sisters-in-law made for Janet and Mimi's Quinceanera. This time around for my niece Lupita they will be making swans. Which I have never seen crochet...but then again my sisters-in-law are really into that.

Pink one from Mimi's Quinceanera
The swan for Lupita's Quinceanera table decorations.



On our trips to go dress hunting I came across these random statues for Quinceaneras that I found at guess where? A dollar store, which is odd but they're actually a really nice quality of Quinceanera figurines.


Also here are some cute dresses we saw while out and about looking for the dress.







No comments:

Post a Comment