Friday, May 6, 2016

Quinceanera #3

So this is the last quinceanera that my family celebrated right before the end of the new year. This was my niece Ariana's Quinceanera. I had a little bit of an extra touch in this one because I made some sparkly converse for her to wear when she was dancing Buy a cover them with Swarovski crystals which made him really sparkly. I also made little candy bags that were placed at each table. I did have a recording of her surprise dance but unfortunately it got deleted Before I could get my hands on it so I don't have a suprise dance but I do have Some of the dance thing that happened. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the videos. Like always I had my set of questions about the experience for Ariana.
Me: Did your quinceanera turn out as well as you thought it would?
Her: Yes the party turn out as well as I thought.
Me: What was your favorite part about the Quinceanera? What was the most stressful part of it?
Her: My favorite part of the party would have to be the dancing party. The most stressful would have to be the surprise dance
Me: Let's talk about gifts for the best gift you got and the worst gift you got?
 Her: Worst gift would have to be a this purse that wasn't exactly pretty to me. And the best gift would have be this cute karate bear or money I kept finding in the birthday cards :).
Me:What was the most memorable part of your party night?
The most memorable part of the night would be the dancing. I got to dance with my best friends, especially the one that was moving soon. It was great being able to dance with my friends and my family (my cousins, aunts and uncles)
Me: For the church service what was the best and what was the worst?
Her: It was tooo long. LOL like all church stuff the service is long. I also had some trouble reading the rite of passage speech in spanish. My spanish isn't perfect.
Me: What would you have done differently for the church ceremony of your quinceanera?
Her: There's nothing I would've changed for the church ceremony part of my quinceanera.
Me: What would you have done differently about the party?
Her: I wouldn't change anything about the party. It was good just the way it was.
Me: Let's talk about keeping your practice is what did you like and what did you not like? Also what was the hardest part about having a quinceanera?
Her: The practice was fun and I enjoy spending time with my friends and cousins but I didn't like that the boys always went away when practice wasn't even over. The hardest part would be making sure everything was okay and ready about it on the day of the quince.

Her on the day of the practice pictures.
















The venue was gorgeous. It was so neat and elegant, a bit of a way out of town but it was a beautiful spot for a celebration like a wedding or quinceanera.















No comments:

Post a Comment