Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday!

Whooooo! 
It's finally Friday! I hope everyone takes the time to enjoy their day :D. It's been a busy week for me, what with juggling school (it seems I always have 2/3 lesson plans and 2 presentations due on Mondays and Tuesdays), work, more work, and family. Today I'm off of work but as for this weekend....I work :p but not until night time so I have the entire day to do something fun. So moving on to that fun I will be planning on going to the movies and check out something new :D. I really want to see that Cinderella movie and Insurgent, so I'll see what I can manage to see today or before work tomorrow. I'll be posting about it so be sure to check out my blog later this weekend! I also see that my friend Khysteena has posted a new blog about her Jamberries! I'm exicted for her a new series coming! Guess what it's called? Can't guess it? Well it's NAIL TUESDAYS!!! WOOT! I don't often have time to do my nails so that's one reason why I like these Jamberries, they're easy to apply, they last long, and they are easy to apply. You can check out her blog at http://trashynails14.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment