Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pierce the Veil







One of my musical pleasures is Pierce the Veil. Some of you may love them,  some of you may not. But It's like my teacher tells us,  don't ick someone else's yum. So with one month left until Warped Tour starts,  I've been looking at their band line up announcements non-stop. I'm really hoping that they are playing this year at Warp Tour. They're supposed to kick off a new album this late spring sometime. A little background on Pierce the Veil is that they're a American post-hardcore band from San Diego, California. They started out in 2006, founded by the Fuentes brothers Vic and Mike. As of right now the band has the album's which are A Flair for the Dramatic, Selfish Machines, and Collide with the Sky. I have seen PTV while on tour with Mayday Parade, You Me at Six and All Time Low. I saw them play when they were on tour with these bands at the Rave in Milwaukee and it was great. I'm really looking forward the their new stuff.






1 comment: