Saturday, March 14, 2015

Jamberries!

Okay, so one of my friends Khrysteena introduced me to Jamberry Nails. They are nail wraps, they are a solid film covering that can be applied directly to the nail. The materials that make up the adhesive on the Jamberries is both pressure and heat activated to create a water tight bond to your nail. The shields are made in the USA, with no harsh chemicals and are latex free. They have them for adults and kids their Jamberry Juniors is for kids. They also have them in seasonal varieties to pick from, which is fabulous for the holidays. Oh and did I mention that they last a good while on your nails too? Well they do, I've had mine on for about a month. My friend Khrysteena has her own blog dedicated to her Jams and books & movie reviews. She has also designed a couple of the new Jamberry designs so check them out on her blog. Here is her blog if you're interested http://trashynails14.blogspot.com. I'm already looking at their site to figure out which ones I want next! Be sure to check them out!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment