Thursday, March 19, 2015

Miramount's Ghost

Thanks to Amazon Prime I'm able to borrow free book every month. Last month I borrow Miramount's Ghost by Elizabeth Hall. It is a book based on a true place with a intriguing fictional what if.
This story begins in France in the year 1884 when our main character is a small insightful girl, full of life. With in her own family though there are secrets and ill fated feelings towards one another.  The happy times for our main character are short as things in her life begin to change. This is a story that will make your heart break for the main character. It was a good story with mystery,  small romance,  and tragedy.  For me,  the story drew me right in and kept me You at night wondering what would happen next.  I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment