Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Monday


Hey everyone so Monday, the day we all start over again :p came and went thank god!I had a good weekend besides having to work. I went and saw Insurgent and had a family get together. Loved seeing Insurgent it just sucked that there were people behind me talking the whole time and the last next to me busting out jalapenos out from her purse to add to whatever she was eating. Lol and she kept jumping up saying "ay guey!" Every time action scene popped up. That I thought was pretty funny. Hey so what was up with that freakish about storm on Monday?  It came down as rain,  then snow. I got out of work and the snow was coming down hard I was like WTH?! Then driving was a total disaster, I was the only one in my class that showed up besides my teacher and the drive there was a mess. I saw soo many car accidents. I wish I would've just stayed home. Hopefully we don't get any more snow we need spring and summer!


1 comment: